Make An Appointment
Call: 043 456 780
Dr.Kaydar M. Al-Chalabi (MD)
Email: [email protected]
Contact: +971 5 05588253
Specialist Physician in Physical Medicine, Rheumatology and Rehabilitation.
- M.B.Ch.B.: June 1980 College of Medicine / University of Mosul – IRAQ
- M.Sc.: Physical Medicine, Rheumatology and Rehabilitation (Grade very good) August 1989 Faculty of Medicine Ain Shams University, Cairo Egypt .
- Computerized Foot Analysis With Electronic Podometer, Capron Podologie, Dubai 14th-15th January 2013.
- Musculo- skeletal Ultrasound Course 91-21 May 2012 Abu Dhabi Police
- Course in Urodynamic: Bristol Institute Of Urology 9-12 Nov. 2009 St. Mary Hospital .Imperial College of Medicine - London.
- CPHQ: Certified Professional Health Care Quality 24-28 Feb. 2008 – Dubai.
- December 14-19, 2002 –Proteor Training Seminar in Fiber Carbon Proteor Orthosis (KAFO) and Low temperature thermoplastics for upper limb Orthosis.
- September, 23-26, 2002-Intensive Training Course, National Spinal Injury center, Stoke Mandeville Hospital . Bucks, U.K.
- October, 30-31, 1995-Indian Spinal Injuries Center –workshop, Management of Spinal Cord Injuries.
- July, 1984-february, 1987 –Training under supervision of Danish Neuro-Rehabilitation (Spinal Cord Injuries Rehabilitation) Team and Swedish Limb Fitting Rehabilitation Team.
- Specialist Physician in Physical Medicine Rheumatology and Rehabilitation. Dept. of Rehabilitation Medicine. Neuro- Spinal Hospital, Dubai. Since October 2005 till present.
- Specialist Physician In Physical Medicine, Rheumatology And Rehabilitation. RMRC(Rheumatology Medical Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy Clinic).
Royal Medical Center /Alwasl Road /Opposite Al-Ghazal Mall/Dubai
DOHMS/DHA Medical license 517065014.October 2005.
Ms. Deepti Karnawat
DHA licensed, qualified efficient and experienced physiotherapist
Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) from Institute of Public Health & Hygiene Mahipalpur, New Delhi, (2003-2007).
Completed Six months internship (10th Jan 2008 to 9thJuly 2008) from Fortis FLT. LT. Rajan Dhall Hospital, Sector -B, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi India having a wide exposure of chest and limb physiotherapy in various segments as mentioned below:
- Experience in INTENSIVE CARE Units
- Medical ICU
- Surgical ICU
- Stroke unit
- CTVS (Cardio thoracic ICU) .Renal ICU .Ortho ICU.
Outpatient department (OPD):
Handled various Orthopedics, Neurology and Cardiopulmonary & patients having ailments such as Arthritis, Hemiplegia, Low Back Pain, Cerebellar Ataxia, Traumatic Brain Injury, Sports Injury Peri- arthritis of shoulder, Post Fractures patients utilizing following:
- Assess physical condition of patients to diagnose problems.
- Plan appropriate treatments.
- Utilize graduated exercise programs involving strengthening, stretching, breathing and relaxation.
- Performed spinal and peripheral joint mobilization and manipulation.
- Use equipment including weights, traction, cold packs and electrical treatments to decrease pain, improve range of motion and reduce swelling.
- Retrain patients to walk.
- Maintain patient records.
- Internship in Fortis Hospital (New Delhi) for 6 months.
- Work as a physiotherapist in Max fort Hospital (New Delhi) 10 months.
- As a physiotherapist in Rajasthan hospital for 6 months.
- Work as a Assistant physiotherapist in Kayantran clinic ( New Delhi) 8 months.
- As a physiotherapist in Sakshi clinic (New Delhi) for 1 year.
- As a physiotherapist in Samaa Medical Center (Dubai) for 1 year.
- Currently working in Royal Medical Center(RMRC).
- Dubai Jumeirah 1,Al Wasl Road, Opposite Al Ghazal Mall .
- Positive Aspects: Hard worker, Self Starter, Energetic, Creative and Consistent.
To Excel and Deliver the best in every case handled.
To Lead, Motivate and achieve results through Team Work.